Get the FREE BRECO Clipper Card To Ride Everything
The Clipper Card can be used on all major Bay Area transit systems including BART, AC Transit, and MUNI. Bishop Ranch-based employees get free unlimited bussing on Contra Costa County Connection routes.
Local & Express Buses
Bishop Ranch tenants ride all County Connection buses free with a Bishop Ranch Bus Pass (BRECO/Clipper Card). The most popular express routes that serve Bishop Ranch include the 92X from the Pleasanton ACE Train station, the 95X and the 96X from Walnut Creek BART, and the 97X from Dublin/Pleasanton BART. Local routes serving Bishop Ranch include the 21 from Walnut Creek BART and the 35 from Dublin/Pleasanton BART.
Links to current schedules below and on the County Connection Website
- 30 min peak frequency from Walnut Creek to Bishop Ranch, see Routes 95X & 96X
- Route 92X serves the southern part of Bishop Ranch (BR 1, BR 2600, San Ramon Transit Center)
- Route 96X serves the southern part of Bishop Ranch (BR 1, San Ramon Transit Center, BR 2600, Sunset/Bishop)
- Route 97X serves the southern part of Bishop Ranch (BR 1, BR 2600, San Ramon Transit Center, Sunset/Bishop)
- Route 95X serves the northern part of Bishop Ranch (BR 15, BR 8, Annabel, San Ramon Transit Center)
- Chevron Use BR1
- BR3 & BR7 use Transit Center
Shared Autonomous Vehicle Pilot Program
Contra Costa Transportation Authority pilot program will deploy electric, low-speed, driverless, multi-passenger shared autonomous vehicles (SAVs) throughout Bishop Ranch.