Local & Express Buses
Bishop Ranch tenants can ride all County Connection buses free with a Bishop Ranch Bus Pass (BRECO/Clipper Card). The most popular express routes that serve Bishop Ranch include the 92X from the Pleasanton ACE Train station, the 95X and the 96X from Walnut Creek BART, and the 97X from Dublin/Pleasanton BART. Local routes serving Bishop Ranch include the 21 from Walnut Creek BART and the 35 from Dublin/Pleasanton BART.
Links to new schedules in bullets below and on the County Connection Website
- 10 min peak frequency from Walnut Creek to Bishop Ranch, see Routes 95X & 96X
- Route 96X Route serves the southern part of Bishop Ranch (BR 1, San Ramon Transit Center, BR 2600, Sunset/Bishop)
- Route 97X serves the southern part of Bishop Ranch (BR 1, BR 2600, San Ramon Transit Center, Sunset/Bishop)
- Route 95X serves the northern part of Bishop Ranch (BR 15, BR 8, Annabel, San Ramon Transit Center)
- Chevron Use BR1
- BR3 & BR7 use Transit Center
- BR6 use stops on Norris or Executive on the 95X from WC
Get the FREE BRECO Clipper Card To Ride Everything
This all-in-one transit pass can be used on all major Bay Area transit systems by adding value to the card to ride BART, AC Transit, MUNI, and any other Clipper-enabled transit systems. Bishop Ranch-based employees get free unlimited rides on all buses in Contra Costa County by showing the inscription on the back of the card to the County Connection drivers.