Free, Fast & Frequent
Bishop Ranch tenants enjoy free, fast and frequent bus service with direct local and express connections to Walnut Creek BART, Dublin/Pleasanton BART, Pleasanton ACE Train and regional Park & Ride lots. Commuters from San Francisco have their own private direct luxury express bus service. In fact, our bus options are so great that all tenants don’t need to provide additional employee commute programs to be in compliance with Bay Area Air Quality Management District Regulation 14, Rule 1.
Please sign up for our Transportation Emergency Text Alerts by sending “bishopranch” to 94502. Reply “STOP” at any time to cancel texts.
|Please sign up for our Bishop Ranch Traffic Updates and Transit Alerts by sending “bishopranch” to 94502.
Local & Express Buses
- PPE/FACE COVER: Required on all buses
- SOCIAL DISTANCE: Maintain social distancing at all times
- CAPACITY: 10 Passengers per bus with rear door boarding
Bishop Ranch tenants can ride all County Connection buses free with a Bishop Ranch Bus Pass (BRECO/Clipper Card). The most popular express routes that serve Bishop Ranch include the 92X from the Pleasanton ACE Train station, the 95X and the 96X from Walnut Creek BART, and the 97X from Dublin/Pleasanton BART. Local routes serving Bishop Ranch include the 21 from Walnut Creek BART and the 35 from Dublin/Pleasanton BART.
Bus Routes Split November 17th, 2019 + 96X Routing Sequence Change February 24th, 2020
Sequence Change 02/24/20
Summary of November 17th Changes
Links to new schedules in bullets below and on County Connection Website
- 10 min peak frequency from Walnut Creek to Bishop Ranch, see Routes 95X & 96X
- Route 96X Route will only serve southern part of Bishop Ranch (NEW ORDER 02/24/20 BR 1, San Ramon Transit Center, BR 2600, Sunset/Bishop, )
- Route 97X will only serve southern part of Bishop Ranch (BR 1, BR 2600, San Ramon Transit Center, Sunset/Bishop)
- Route 95X will only serve northern part of Bishop Ranch (BR 15, BR 8, Annabel, San Ramon Transit Center)
- Reduction in service on Route 97X (3 fewer AM trips, 1 less PM trip) from Dublin. Local 35 bus will supplement Dublin service departing from City Center & Transit Center.
- Stops at Chevron, BR 3, BR 6 & BR 7 will no longer be served directly. Nearby alternatives available.
- Chevron Use BR1
- BR3 & BR7 use Transit Center
- BR6 use stops on Norris or Executive on the 95X from WC
- Minor schedule changes on Routes 1, 9, & 93X
City Center Circulator Bus
Check out City Center Bishop Ranch using the new FREE City Center Circulator Bus! One loop
Every 20 minutes
11:00am -7:00 PM
No bus between 3-3:30 due to driver lunch break
|BR7 Bus Shelter|
|BR6 Bus Shelter|
Leave your car parked at your building while you are quickly whisked to and from City Center in comfort. Each bus seats up to 20 people and up to two wheelchairs.
Regional Luxury Express Buses
Get the FREE BRECO Clipper Card To Ride Everything
This all-in-one transit pass can be used on all major Bay Area transit systems by adding value to the card to ride BART, AC Transit, MUNI, and any other Clipper-enabled transit systems. Bishop Ranch-based employees get free unlimited rides on all buses in Contra Costa County by showing the inscription on the back of the card to the County Connection drivers. Scan the card to board the regional luxury express buses run by Bishop Ranch from San Francisco.
Regional Transit Resources
Bishop Ranch tenants enjoy free, fast and frequent bus service with direct local and express bus connections to Walnut Creek BART, Dublin/Pleasanton BART, Pleasanton ACE Train, and regional Park & Ride lots.