Efficient, reliable transportation has always been a key component in the creation and growth of Bishop Ranch. The on-site transportation hub we created a quarter century ago has allowed us to build an integrated transportation system that moves thousands of people from home to work and back with a minimum of stress.
All Tenants In Bishop Ranch Satisfy All Requirements of The Bay Area Commuter Benefits Program – Select Option 3
The Bay Area Commuter Benefits Program is a partnership of the Metropolitan Transportation Commission and the Bay Area Air Quality Management District requiring all Bay Area employers with 50 or more full-time employees within the Bay Area Air Quality Management District (Air District) geographic boundaries(opens in a new window) to register and offer commuter benefits to their employees in order to comply with Air District Regulation 14, Rule 1(opens in a new window). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employers must select at least one of five Commuter Benefit options to offer their employees.
To comply with the Program requirements, an employer only has to
- Designate their Commuter Benefits Coordinator as Bishop Ranch TMA
- Select Option 3: Employer-provided transit: Transportation furnished by the employer at no cost, or low cost as determined by the APCO, to employees in a vanpool or bus, or
similar multi-passenger vehicle operated by or for the employer
- Notify employees of the commuter benefit option selected and how to use the benefit;
- Maintain records to document how and when employees were notified about the commuter benefit(s);
- Complete annual registration update.