If you are an existing user and you would like to either submit a new service request or view an existing order, please login below.
Please fill out the form below to be able to submit service requests online. Should we require more information, you will be contacted by our property management office. Please contact us if you have additional questions.
Class A Service
Our Class A offices come with Class A service. To receive any of the services listed, email your assistant property manager or call the Bishop Ranch Property Management office at 925.277.1700. Provide your name, your company name, your street address or building number and as much detail about your request as possible.
When you submit a service request form during business hours, a tenant services representative will contact you within three hours to verify the request and/or schedule the work.
Tenant Services Provided
Here are a list of services that Bishop Ranch can provide:
- Door and lock repairs
- Electrical issues (power interruption, non-functioning outlet, etc.)
- Janitorial services (special cleaning requests, spills, paper products, etc.)
- Key and/or access fob requests
- Landscape services (trash pickup, downed tree, sprinkler issues, etc.)
- Lighting issues or bulb replacement
- Pest control
- Plumbing issues (leaks, clogs, etc.)
- Restroom service or supplies
- Safety hazards of any kind
- Security services (nighttime car escort, after-hours access, etc.)
- Signage (door signage, lobby directory, etc.)
- Thermostat adjustments/HVAC issues (hot/cold calls, etc.)
- Window or blind issues/repairs
Remodeling & Construction Services
As a Bishop Ranch tenant you’ll receive the benefits of our in-house construction services team. This team assists tenants with all their construction needs—everything from adding a new electrical outlet to moving walls within a suite. Our commitment to quality and service ensures that each tenant gets the benefit of our experience with each job they request.
- Submit a construction service request below
- A tenant services manager will contact you to confirm the nature and location of the work requested.
- The manager will generate an official scope of work and cost estimate.
- After you sign and approve the scope and estimate, a project manager will be assigned to oversee your project to completion.